Monday, October 25, 2010

What you have been waiting for...

I suck, plain and simple.  I am sorry it took 3 months to get pictures of the inside of our house posted.  I guess the only excuse I can come up with is that I wanted to have it look more "homey" in here before you guys saw it.  I wanted to put some sort of signature Cooper family mark on it. :)  It is still not quite complete, but done enough that I will share. :)  We got confirmation this weekend that our shipment is scheduled to arrive today.  They are already late, so we will see what happens.  We are sooo excited to get our things, blankets especially, our house is freezing!!  It is so sad that we are so anxious for the "things", but will help the homesickness a little I am hoping.  I promise you more blogs to come this week.  It is written in my planner with ALL CAPS!! :)  Wish you guys were here...Addi reminds me daily how much she is missing everyone in Colorado and in Iowa and she just doesn't understand why they don't come if she is missing them.  Doug did it, so why can't everyone else?!  It is a very hard concept for a 5!! year old.  Sending our love...

Laundry Room in the basement...still no dryer.

The only Chinese piece of furniture I have bought. :)

The office...the desk is so tall my feet don't touch the floor.  We were going to have them shorten it (we had it made), but it fits Mitchell perfectly so I am making do. :)


The hallway in the basement leading to the laundry room.

Living room in the basement (my favorite room!!)

Kids' toy room.


Looking into the toy room from the living room.  We had the bench  and the train table in the picture made.

Our awesome couches that I looked high and low for!! :)




My favorite part about the room are the pictures.  You can click on the pictures on this page, the ones that don't have a caption, to see the pictures bigger.


Yes we think it is quite odd as well to have the toilet encased with glass...don't give you much privacy. :)

Master bathroom.

Closet in the master bedroom...its a little lacking.

Master bedroom...we had all of this furniture made.

Master bedroom.

Spiral staircase.  I love it!!

Henry's room...he saved up his money to buy his own plant...cost him 20rmb (almost $3).

Henry's room.

We bought Henry a "closet' to try and close off his room because it only had 3 walls and no door.  He doesn't mind and loves how his room is turning out.  He can't wait for the rest of the Star Wars decorations and bedding to get here!


Addi's room.





Mitchell's $500 grill.  We are enjoying it, but the price took a while to get used to!

The little kitchen, yes there are 2.

Living room off the kitchen.


I love this plant...its in the guest bedroom.

Guest bedroom.

Mitchell didn't want to be left out of the picture taking. :)  Yes, girls he is drinking Starbucks!

Dining room.




Living room on the first floor.

 I just realized I didn't take any pictures of the larger kitchen...oops.  Will do that in the morning and add those in.  I am off to bed now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment