Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pity Party

I apologize, dear friends and loyal readers, about not getting a blog posted for quite some time.  I have been under the weather with a common ailment called "homesickness", which can also be described with the symptoms of grumpiness, irritability, self pity and a very negative outlook on all things China.  I thought it would pass and was just going to wait it out and then write a nice uplifting post ignoring the last few weeks of my life.  However, since this pain of an ailment seems to only disappear and then come back days (or sometimes hours) later, I guess I just need to write about it and be done...maybe then I can have a break from it. :)  More to come soon...promise.

2 comments:

  1. my cure is make a pot of tea and then call me for a chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    I'm sorry!! We NEED to set up Skype and Starbucks!! I miss our coffee "dates" :)

    ReplyDelete